Looking for a team game that’s fun and competitive but also incorporates spacial awareness, defence and decision making? Look no further!
Set of bibs
– Depending on the number of players you have, your two teams can be made up of 2, 3, 4 or 5 players.
– Upon one team reaching the ball, they must switch into ‘attack’ mode and try to complete the required number of passes as quickly and effectively as possible, while the other team become the defenders and attempt to turn the ball over.
– Mix up the number of players participating in each round, so the attackers have to vary their movements and be aware of the space available to them.
– Encourage players to spread out and the ENTIRE third, rather than following the ball or bunching around the ball.
– If your defenders are competent with one-on-one, encourage them to try different defensive techniques such as sagging into space or double-defending an opponent, rather than putting hands over the ball, in order to disrupt the attackers.