– WA to set up in front and on the body of WD, to allow for an easy drive to the pocket.
– GA to set up just behind and quite close to WA, to prevent defenders from getting in between.
– GS sets up behind both players as backup option.
– WA breaks to pocket to receive, GA drives right to clear space, before re-offering back into circle. GA is also the second option, if WA is covered on first movement.
– GS to drive back into circle and set up on strong hold, preferably in a position to receive a pass from the top of the circle after a quick swing pass.